Printing Services

Our modern newspaper printing facility produces your printed products economically and on schedule. Alma Manu’s printing quality has repeatedly gainedinternational recognition.

Read more

Alma Manu in numbers

Alma Manu’s printing press in Sarankulma, Tampere, prints an average of about 7 million newspapers every week. Each printed newspaper can have as many as 12 separate pull-outs. Thanks to our high level of automation, we can also cost-efficiently print smaller editions of a few thousand copies.

Our modern printing press started operations in 2013, continuing our service of high professional standards dating back to the 19th century. At Alma Manu, we take our environmental responsibility very seriously. We recycle up to 95% of the waste from our printing press. The remaining 5% is reused. Alma Manu uses only CO2-free electricity to print magazines.